Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
Buy now & get 10% off your whole purchase, Simply enter coupon code 10%Off in the checkout
TheJackal

Chat Application 1.0.5

New Features

• Attachments
    • Allow you members to upload attachments directly to the editor auto embedding videos and images
    • New permission to the chatroom matrix for what member groups can download attachments

Great upgrade!

Can we get a bot created for announcements?  Just a list of announcements ... or sets of rules ... basically a bot that you can put a number of different items ... that auto displays at a time of your choosing.  Every 5 minutes ... or every 10 minutes etc.

You're doing a great job!  This last upgrade really did the trick in so many ways!

Worthy

2 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Great upgrade!

Can we get a bot created for announcements?  Just a list of announcements ... or sets of rules ... basically a bot that you can put a number of different items ... that auto displays at a time of your choosing.  Every 5 minutes ... or every 10 minutes etc.

You're doing a great job!  This last upgrade really did the trick in so many ways!

Worthy

Thanks & yeah that will be coming, maybe in 1.0.6 I am waiting for a few more ideas first, but might make 1.0.6 as a bot update, I have a lot of other apps what I am going to intregrate into the bots, like the members shop app, lottery, betting shop & media uploader etc so there is enough there to make a new version with, I don't really like new versions with 1 or 2 new features unless they are really good ones lol.

Also feel free to leave a nice review on the file over on IPS if you are in a good mood ????

Sure ... also could we get a list of members in the chat room ... who's online?

Just now, Worthy said:

Sure ... also could we get a list of members in the chat room ... who's online?

Can you explain that a bit more? Do you mean the widget? if so I did not put a online users list with that as they could be placed anywhere on your site, if you have it on the index page and a user is browsing it will show them as online when they might not be chatting / paying attention to it / not there to chat, but a online list will say otherwise

11 minutes ago, TheJackal said:

Can you explain that a bit more? Do you mean the widget?

I never knew there was a widget - I just added it -- it works perfect!  :)

12 hours ago, Worthy said:

I never knew there was a widget - I just added it -- it works perfect!  :)

Yeah the widgets got added in 1.0.4, If you have any ideas for any more updates let me know I think most given have been implemented already so need some fresh ones ????

Just now, TheJackal said:

Yeah the widgets got added in 1.0.4, If you have any ideas for any more updates let me know I think most given have been implemented already so need some fresh ones ????

Just a bot that allows you to keep it interesting.  I'm thinking of random quotes, jokes, etc ... just to keep chat moving so to speak.

If in the future you could "tab" the rooms" -- so that let's say you had 4 rooms -- at the top it would be TABBED -- at the top.  Then notifications of how many messages were going on in the other rooms.  That would make it interesting.

Or the idea that Whisper message open into new tabs -- so that tabs would be private messages -- separate from the chat.

Or when you right-click a name -- you can have a menu -- See Profile -- Send Private Message -- for admins -- Can silence -- Can Ban 

When you send a message -- it opens a new tab -- so you have multiple tabs -- one for chat rooms -- Pm's etc.  

Another aspect -- left click a user -- new menu -- then the ability to "Block" User.
Also if a bot is in operation -- show the bot in the User list -- then the ability for some to "block" the bot if necessary.

Perhaps another feature -- is to make the chat able to "Pop-Out" of the forums itself.

On 4/11/2019 at 11:46 AM, Worthy said:

Just a bot that allows you to keep it interesting.  I'm thinking of random quotes, jokes, etc ... just to keep chat moving so to speak.

1TvEhNh.png

On 4/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Worthy said:

Or the idea that Whisper message open into new tabs -- so that tabs would be private messages -- separate from the chat.

That would just be PM lol

On 4/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, Worthy said:

Or when you right-click a name -- you can have a menu -- See Profile -- Send Private Message -- for admins -- Can silence -- Can Ban 

I can look into that

1 hour ago, TheJackal said:

That would just be PM lol

What I mean is -- a PM within the chat room -- but on a separate tab, much like the old Invision chat.  Messages through the board is like messages via email, however, PMs within the chat room is like Instant Messenger aka Facebook Instant messenger.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, TheJackal said:

1TvEhNh.png

Have you finished testing this aspect of the chat room?

20 hours ago, Worthy said:

Have you finished testing this aspect of the chat room?

Yeah the random bots and normal message bots are all done and tested, I will release it once I finished adding the bots for my other apps