BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM OUR STORE AND GET 10% OFF USING COUPON CODE 10%Off IN THE CHECKOUT ×

Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
Flash Modding
Raymond_IPB

[Issue] Profile Backgrounds

I installed this, it seems to install, then I get the message 'Table 'profile_backgrounds' already exists'. I saw on the support topic for this on IPB, others having the same problem. I noticed after you updated to version 1.0.4 someone said it resolved the same issue I am having. I bought this plugin here on the forum, and the version is 1.0.3 

Could you please send me version 1.0.4? I appreciate your help with this. Thank you.

A couple more things, when I click on BANK, I get the following error message:

You do not have permission to use the bank

Error code: MEMBERSHOPBANKPERMISSION/1

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regarding DOWNLOADS, can you set Points to be used to purchase a file in the DOWNLOADS section? When I am submitting a file, my only options say:

cost-downloads.png.8f529642ccef29b7b33285ea5619e3c2.png

I uncheck 'Free' I enter 100 in the field, click SAVE, and then on the page, the file is FREE. I tried this several times, but the file always shows as FREE on the page. In my Downloads settings, I  I think I saw a screenshot somewhere, isn't it possible to charge real money for a file and also offer it to be purchased with points?

I really LOVE MEMBERS SHOP and would appreciate your help in resolving these issues. Thank you so much.

I resolved both issues mentioned in the above post. Bank and Download files were both due to a Permissions setting. I'm so glad I figured it out before bothering you to even reply back with suggestions on what to look for.

Now, all I need is the latest version of Profile Backgrounds plugin. Thank you for creating such an amazing application for IPB. It is easily the BEST app/plugin in the IPB Marketplace.