BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM OUR STORE AND GET 10% OFF USING COUPON CODE 10%Off IN THE CHECKOUT ×

Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
Flash Modding
Terrry

Blackjack - Members Shop Add-On 1.0.2

Is there the possibility for the Admin to give points to a specific user? Or at all, to allow at least a test of the game even immediately after installing the application and without having to wait for points to accumulate with the passage of days?

I just installed it and maybe I don't find out if this possibility exists or not

Or even to remove points from the user in case of an infringement?

How can you play together with other members on the same table? Are only the cards of each one and those of the Dealer always displayed?
Can't the members of the same table be displayed together?
Sorry if I ask but I'm ignorant on the subject and I can't understand if it can ????

On 5/19/2020 at 11:21 AM, Terrry said:

Is there the possibility for the Admin to give points to a specific user? Or at all, to allow at least a test of the game even immediately after installing the application and without having to wait for points to accumulate with the passage of days?

I just installed it and maybe I don't find out if this possibility exists or not

In the ACP go to the members profile and select edit preferences and go to the members shop tab and you can edit their points there

On 5/19/2020 at 11:28 AM, Terrry said:

Or even to remove points from the user in case of an infringement?

Same as above

On 5/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, Terrry said:

How can you play together with other members on the same table? Are only the cards of each one and those of the Dealer always displayed?
Can't the members of the same table be displayed together?
Sorry if I ask but I'm ignorant on the subject and I can't understand if it can ????

Not yet I will be looking into multiple players on one table together though

Profile Gifts

4 hours ago, TheJackal said:

In the ACP go to the members profile and select edit preferences and go to the members shop tab and you can edit their points there

Thanks

Same as above

Thanks

Not yet I will be looking into multiple players on one table together though

All my members ask me to be able to play together at the same table ...
    I'm sorry you don't want to consider this request. Patience

Anyway, are you going to evaluate other games, such as Texas Hold'em Poker?

Just now, Terrry said:

All my members ask me to be able to play together at the same table ...
    I'm sorry you don't want to consider this request. Patience

I did not say no, I said I will be looking into it, It is something high on my list to have multiple players at the same table

Just now, Terrry said:

Anyway, are you going to evaluate other games, such as Texas Hold'em Poker?

Once I write a code to allow multiple people on blackjack to play together it will make it easier for me to do hold em and so on so yes they are in my future plans

Profile Gifts

2 hours ago, TheJackal said:

I did not say no, I said I will be looking into it, It is something high on my list to have multiple players at the same table

Sorry if I misunderstood (I use a translator to write in English because otherwise I would not be able)
    I understood that you weren't interested in having multiple users play on the same table. But I'm glad I was wrong

2 hours ago, TheJackal said:

Once I write a code to allow multiple people on blackjack to play together it will make it easier for me to do hold em and so on so yes they are in my future plans

P.S. When you also do Texas Hold'em Poker, I will definitely buy it, thanks

I think I must have posted this in the wrong place:

https://flashmodding.com/index.php?/discover/content-posted/

For the BlackJack app, everything looks great except this. I have a player who leads in total points gambled, but does not show up in the win total at all: https://www.thebullspen.com/blackjack/ Please let me know what else you need to consider. Thank you.

@TheJackal

Hi, I have two questions:
    1) The application works well on the default skin but an IPSFocus Chameleon Dark does not correctly display the keys related to the score of each player. It's normal?

Theme default

2020-05-31-162948.png

Theme IPSFocus

2020-05-31-163032.png

2) I can't find where to translate the text of the first (You Has) and the second button (Dealer Has). I found something in ACP but it didn't work
    Can you tell me where I can find the translation string?

Edited by Terrry

On 5/31/2020 at 4:18 PM, Terrry said:

1) The application works well on the default skin but an IPSFocus Chameleon Dark does not correctly display the keys related to the score of each player. It's normal?

No it's a bad theme what uses it's own css overriding all IPS's with rubbish so when devs make a app and use IPS classes for the IPSBox and data-grids etc themes like that don't inherit how they are supposed to look, Add this to your custom.css someone else had the issue and this sorted it

.phandamount, .dhandamount {
      color: #aaaeb3;
    }

.dhandamount {
      top: 0 !important;
    }

On 5/31/2020 at 4:18 PM, Terrry said:

I can't find where to translate the text of the first (You Has) and the second button (Dealer Has). I found something in ACP but it didn't work
    Can you tell me where I can find the translation string?

Seem's to be missing, I'll add it to a update

Profile Gifts

1 hour ago, TheJackal said:

and this sorted it

Yes, this has been resolved.
    The background of the buttons are transparent: it would be better if they were with a light background and dark text, as in the default theme.

I'm not able to add any more codeIf you have suggestions for that result, I gladly accept them, otherwise I will be satisfied

2020-06-03-173308.png

1 hour ago, TheJackal said:

Seem's to be missing, I'll add it to a update

Thanks

Edited by Terrry